Executive MBA (part-time)
- March start; 22-month-long part-time program
- 48 required credits; take more credits at no additional cost
- Alternating weekend classes = no career interruption
- Apply online by February 15
Broaden Your Knowledge. Deepen Your Expertise.
CEU Business School’s Executive MBA (EMBA) program is tailored for managers and entrepreneurs who want to thrive in the complex world of contemporary global business. With exposure to emerging areas such as sustainability in business, and technology and intellectual property, the program gives professionals the competitive advantage they need to excel.
- Accelerate your career with an American MBA while you continue working.
- Professional strides: Develop advanced managerial, entrepreneurial, and innovation skills that you can apply anywhere in the world.
- Flexibility: Plan your studies around your working and non-working time. Classes run every other weekend, Friday afternoon to Sunday noon.
- Impact: Apply what you are learning immediately.
The program combines a rigorous set of core courses that you would expect from an MBA program, providing you with the knowledge and skills in key functional areas such as finance, marketing, operations management and organizational behavior. It also provides practical experience through hands-on courses that simulate difficult business scenarios and that pair you with companies with which you will propose solutions to real business problems. You can also choose to concentrate on a subject area such as entrepreneurship or finance.
A World of Knowledge:
Our Uniquely Diverse Executive MBA Program
Our location in Europe’s crossroads city of Budapest and class schedule (classes meet every other weekend) allows students to more easily commute from other countries, making our Executive MBA more diverse than typical executive programs.
The international makeup of our Executive MBA student body mirrors the globalized business world you will be prepared to help shape and thrive in. In this unique learning environment you will develop an appreciation for the diversity of thought and opinion you will face in leadership roles throughout your career.
- Full-Time MBA
- Executive MBA
- IMM Executive MBA
- Master's in Finance
- MSc in IT Management
- The Global Supply Chain Forum
- Executive Education Programs
- International Exchange Programs
- International Study Tours
- Business in a Global City: NYC
- Request a Brochure
23 May 2013, 18:00Mirjam Simpson-Logonder
25 May 2013, 12:00Miao Tan
26 May 2013, 13:00Miao Tan