MSc in IT Management, An Overview
- Start date: September 2013
- 8 months, full-time
- 30 credits
- Apply online by June 15
Make the move from technology leader to business leader.
The full-time MSc in Information Technology Management program is unique in the region of Central and Eastern Europe. It is designed mainly for managers or prospective managers with a technical background who need to develop the business, finance and leadership skills for advancement or entrepreneurship.
The program is interactive and hands-on education and delivered by industry experts as well as academic faculty members.
This is not a technical program, but a business program aimed at participants with a technical background. It provides a bridge between technical expertise and the business needs of every kind of organization.
As a student in this program, you can expect to learn how to:
- Identify an organization’s business needs and how to align a technology strategy to meet those needs
- Make business cases that evaluate and justify technology investments
- Develop your leadership skills
- Motivate and manage teams
- Recognize technology trends that can benefit your organization' s competitive position
- Communicate effectively with business leaders about technology
The MSc in IT Management program is accredited in both the US and in Hungary. It is the key to a broader range of skills and career possibilities for technology professionals.
Who Should Apply?
CEU Business School's MSc in IT Management is a professional degree aimed on developing management skills through interactive learning methods. We are thus looking for candidates who:
- Apply the highest professional standards to their individual and team work;
- Are eager to share their insights and experiences with their fellow students to maximize the learning outcome of each and every class; and
- Have leadership potential beyond the classroom.
Interview with the Program Director
Jay Fogelman, director of the MSc in IT Management program and senior lecturer of technology management, answers questions about the program.
23 May 2013, 18:00Mirjam Simpson-Logonder
25 May 2013, 12:00Miao Tan
26 May 2013, 13:00Miao Tan