Your Global Alumni Network
As a CEU Business School alum, you’re part of a diverse and influential community connected around the globe by a shared experience. You’re also part of Central European University’s even bigger community.
The Business School itself has over 1800 graduates in over 75 countries, while CEU has 10,000+ graduates living, working and making a difference in more than 100 countries. This global network offers a wealth of knowledge and excellent networking opportunities.
If you’ve just graduated or it’s been a few years since you earned your degree, there’s no better time than now to connect with your fellow alums and get involved with your alma mater.
- LinkedIn: Start building or extending your professional network
- Facebook: Learn about upcoming alumni events and see what’s happening in alumni news
- Get Involved: From mentoring to recruting to donating, there are many ways to actively support the Business School’s on-going success
- Alumni Membership Card: take advantage of alumni services and benefits by applying for your card
- Update Your Profile to ensure you don’t not miss out on any important events and happenings at CEU or CEU Business School
23 May 2013, 18:00Mirjam Simpson-Logonder
25 May 2013, 12:00Miao Tan
26 May 2013, 13:00Miao Tan